Monday, September 12, 2005

Cold

Like a withered flower
My soul is dying
The sun it had its hope on
Turned around and shadowed its dreams
Of living again
Perpetually alive

My soul is wretched
My core is wrecked
It fell to the deepest bottom
I can’t retrieve it
The fraught you caused
Why did you?

Like a bull at its final match
Dignity stripped and worth expunged
It’s likened to death
That’s how I am
At this time
At this hour

You caused me grave pain
Its immense, its unspeakable
My soul cries
My soul dies

Your altruistic nature
Turned into a fiasco
Who is to blame?
Maybe it’s just me

How can I go on?
My hopes shattered
When you took
The little that I had
Merciless, ruthless

The flower that once blossomed
Envisaged the worst
It is now lifeless
It will never be the same

But it dies to give another life………

*************************************************************************
------I walked a mile ---------
------Just to see you smile -------
------But then -----------
------You hurt me, and you hurt me when, -
------The love that abounds shall set me free------ -
B

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great poetry u have here..keep on writing ya! I'd love to see more of these posted. Nice blog by the way =) Very 'Enlightening'! =p

2:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first reply on your blog.. But this is really a nice poem! LIke it a lot...

7:05 am  
Blogger pink dolphin said...

Amelia
Thx , really appreciate it, guess i'll turn to less sappier poems for the mean time

Squirrel:
It's about time you ventures out in the open

9:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok vas... jus to piss u off here... haha..
are these poems original or pirated? hehehehe...!

3:28 pm  
Blogger pink dolphin said...

EXCUSE ME!!!! It is original!!!

10:43 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home