Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Stronger

You used to be my angel
My one and only sentinel
Just with you I could cuddle
My precious last living model

But things have changed now
I wonder why I wonder how
Why do you bow?
To the torture that he sow?!


Time passes by,
I feel so distant, oh my!
Am I now a different boy
Oh I wish it was as your ploy

Never thought it will be this way,
I guess sometimes people do sway
What they believed they knew, they say
But what comes, is not till that day.

It seems like it was all a fib,
The soul lived behind the broken rib
It waited for time to make a trip
To what is now all a sunken ship

When I think of you, I cry
Through this pride I want to pry
As much as I can I will try
To grow and live like a rye

Till then forgive your seed
For he knows not his deeds
He will learn indeed
And make it all succeed……..

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you wrote that??
Jeez, you're worse than me..
GOOD, but worse if you know what I mean ;op
for some reason i can rhyme very well and mean them at the same time these days.=op

12:10 am  
Blogger pink dolphin said...

Yes keena, I wrote that...why? And, no, I don't know what you mean actually
Yeah, I know, it rhymes, and does bring meaning, although I know tha people might not understand who it is about or what .

2:44 pm  
Blogger bomber said...

i have given up all hope in trying to decipher your moods. good poetry though...you qualify for being a tortured and lonely soul!

4:37 pm  
Blogger pink dolphin said...

Sarah
Actually, this is a really really sad poem, about a person, you may not understand it, but, it really pierces through my heart whenever i read it...

5:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sorry hope i didn't offend u previously. 'worse than me' because it's sounds close to a certain soul and it's hard to decipher. in other words sappy(not in a negative way!), which is something i can't do these days. so well done =op

11:13 pm  
Blogger Grace said...

m-u-m-m-y?

2:03 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home