Friday, August 19, 2005

The ONE

It's Friday. I have noting to say, other than it's a pretty good day.It's something like when you're at a bay.

The week passed so fast, nothing I can recall that which comes to past. The doubts that I cast, may never come revealed, at last, it did, and now it is all a blast!
The haze came and it is now gone, nothing can beat the sun that shone, I tell myself I am not going to be alone.
Come forth and besiege me, the one that I always wanted to see, it will all be like it used to be, just me, and my life -loving spree.
Gone are the days when wrath and idle, ruled and took me deep-untitled, but, they say the road of life constantly comes upon a puddle?
As for now I need to make a swerve, hoping it will be what I deserve, because there is one I need to serve, and it's not me, not this universe,
and,
I would not mention in this verse.
*****************************************************

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TELL ME, TELL ME!!

9:21 pm  
Blogger pink dolphin said...

I think you know whom la..... =)

2:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whom or ....Whom?

6:33 pm  
Blogger pink dolphin said...

it's more like WHOM... :)

10:43 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home