Friday, August 12, 2005

Sunshine

As I open my eyes this morning to the sombre mood of the atmosphere outside, I sigh in distress in thought of the day that I have no choice but to face. The haze has won its battle over me. I give up. There is no use fighting it no longer. I will try my best to live with it for the next month.

So my day starts with guilt as I missed PBL and the formative assessment.....I put on my surgical mask to take the toughest terrain, beating the foggy surrounding with its particles of lethal molecules embedded and confined deep within it ready to victimize every single fresh pulmonary unit....To the Sri Petaling POST OFFICE. I bet my luck on the contest this time around, hoping I'll get something in return..God willing.

Later.....

Still with the sombre mood the haze set on me, I walk out of the PBL room after a good enriching session of Bible Study of the Catholic Students' Society discussing about our priorities. Clearly, my priorities are all over the place, and it's about time I set it straight and leave it all up to my Lord, my saviour.
As I took my huge steps out, I spot a ray of sunshine shining right down to the atrium...Could it be true? Is it really it? I ran to the roof top to set my curiosity free...and there it was, at the expense of my sensitive sclera and retina, the SUN beaming its beautiful rays on me, telling me it will all be alright. My days of depressed mood and the unwavering fear the haze instilled upon me just vanished right before the light, the very thing I was anticipating eversince this clan of hovering evil entrapped me in my very own world, my place, my home. It brought me great joy. I have never been so happy to see the sun in my whole life. The haze is still around, but today, the sun is visible. The building can still be seen. Maybe about 5km visibility. I feel safe. Thank you Lord.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It may be weird, but the haze brought more than just respiratory distress unto me. For no given reason, I was afraid. Don't ask me why , but I was. After all, it was only haze, but why did I fear? Why do I seek to get back home and just be with my family? I am puzzled. I am learning things about myself I never knew or came across before. I am 21, and already suppose to figure myself out, or is there still time for self discovery? I am unsure. For all I know now is that this haze has to go. My bones, muscles and joints need all the attention it can get right now. This assessment has to be scored well by me, before I live to a retreat with the Catholic students in Peacehaven.
So, musculoskeletal, here I come!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture. took it yourself?

7:57 pm  
Blogger pink dolphin said...

yeah, took it myself...he he he

4:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant tell if ure pulling my legs here.=op. anyway nice pic. by the way:time to write me emails.
take care!

6:47 pm  
Blogger pink dolphin said...

No, I am not pulling your leg ;). Yeah, you will be receiving my e mails pretty soooooooooooooon. :)

7:30 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home