Sunday, July 31, 2005

P.D

Holding my breath, I slowly submerge into the unknown, the dark, the mystical of what I interpret as sheer quietness…..The serenity of floating ironically deep down, the tympanic membrane holding as much pressure as it can as the lung works its way in transporting the remaining oxygen to the very last cell of my wrinkled body; meticulously but yet slowly……..

Until the huge wave just threw me closer to the shore!!! WOOO HOOO!! Going to Port Dickson during the months of July to October is fantastic! Other wise known as the ‘musim tengkujuh’, it is definitely the BEST time to be at P.D, despite all the claims of it being dirty etc etc , I beg to think otherwise. An unplanned one -day- trip to PD today has to be the climax of the long holiday I had (or so it was!) before I begin hell tomorrow. Swimming was just great (the waves were humongous!!), had some ‘old-school’ sand castle building on the beach and good food with my family, boy, that’s more I can ask for. Never mind I got sunburned and my shoulders and back are as red as ever (and boy it hurts!). The trip was worthwhile. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I beg to think otherwise"?
man you've spent too much time debating.=op

9:27 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home