Thursday, August 11, 2005

Burning

The mucociliary escalator 'device' in my throat is getting tired. My alveoli are probably coated with dust and the Type 1 alveolar cells must be working pretty hard right now, not to forget that my erythrocytes must b e carrying more Carbon monoxide that oxygen, since it has a higher affinity for the former. My nasal septum is inflamed. I feel tired, the air around me stinks and I just cannot push myself to study cos' it's damn bloody foggy even in the library.
I guess the haze is at its worst today (I am hoping it would not get worst than this!), and I just feel suffocated. I ran from outside to IMU, then to the library , then dashed to the PBL rooms, now in the MMS. It is the same everywhere (like duh!). I wanna go away!!! Arggh this shows how pampered we all are (or I am,) cos I cannot even handle a haze. It is just so disruptive! I cannot do anything...I feel depressed!!! God, please send us down some rain....As it is, the haze is bad, and, they say that the dam is running out of water in Klang Valley, I do not want to endure another water -rationing episode like it happened in 1998!!! Send us some rain!! =(
Nevermind the fact that Indonesia is not trying its best to curb this problem, i hope Malaysia's 'proactive' plans will work.......
Oh, and I am literally blind because my specs broke this morning. The new one. I broke my specs around this time last year too. Arrgghh

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haze in Malaysia?has that been on going for quite a while oris it close to what we had in 1998?

9:17 pm  
Blogger pink dolphin said...

Yup. we're hit by the haze again, and no thank you to Sumatera for what we have to go through now. It's pretty dry, the dams are drying up too, then you have the haze...well it's worst than the one in 1998. Trust me.

4:23 pm  
Blogger pink dolphin said...

What happen to your blog? i cannot assess it anymore??

4:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, did u get the add right? www.xanga.com/drkeena

*****
that's such a shame! I finally read abt it in the papers yesterday, apparently its just me being ignorant=op...

altho, i did enjoy the darurat in 1998...we got 2 weeks off school!

6:28 pm  
Blogger pink dolphin said...

yeah, heard that the API was 1000?

4:39 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home