Friday, August 05, 2005

And the Animal that represents me is...

As I stated in my previous post, I sometimes (actually, all the time) relate people with specific animals because of the resemblance, or sometimes just coincidental that the fact that they look like that specified animal. The thing to remember here is I only feel that you represent that animal, so, please take NO offence, if you think I am saying that you LOOK like an animal. To me all animals are cute and special in their own way.So, here, on Elena's request is a number of animals that I feel represent some of my friends (here in uni). Please, again. take no offence. If you have any opinions or if you feel that you represent a different animal, leave a comment!! =)

In no particular order:

Zosimo Ken: Marmoset
Jo En: Tortoise
Jenny: Cat
Sarah IK: Dwarf Lemur (they are sooo cute!!)
Yvonne: Sea Urchin
Sheena: Eagle
CK: Tomato frog ( they live in Madagascar)
Adeline Gong: An Eaglet
Elena: Hamster
Richard: Guinea pig
Jeremy:Koala Bear
Phang: Polar Bear
Kenneth: Squirrel
Siva: Salamander
Kasemsuk:Chameleon
Jan Hoong: Giraffe..
Lalitha: Pygmy Elephant
Sook yee: Nightingale
Gabriel: Farm Owl
Ernie: Weasel
Audrey: Peacock
Ken Lin: Cheetah
Cannot rememberthe rest...will add on if I do..
Latest Addition (thx to my memory!)
Raj : Grizzly bear
Michelle: Butterfly
Yee Pei: Red Panda (unique, cute animals!!)
Peter : Church mouse

5 Comments:

Blogger bomber said...

hey, are you sure its REALLY flat??

i do agree on some ppl animal pairings, thanks for making me a lemur. i hope i'm the one in the madagascar movie with the really big eyes!!

12:23 pm  
Blogger Sheena said...

I'm as-SU-ming you're saying "No particular order" in a Filipino accent?

2:53 pm  
Blogger pink dolphin said...

bitter strawberry:
Excuse me, but im proud of my rear..ha ha..And, I remain a Pink Dolphin!!!
Sarah
You're right its not all that flat
Sheena;
I tried but failed miserably =(

7:43 pm  
Blogger YeePei said...

me didn't get no animal....

7:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha most accurate one is phang the polar bear!
vas u didnt get an animal for me...

2:09 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home