Monday, November 14, 2005

A break

My finals are in exactly four weeks. I am pretty much freaking out as I have tones to read, understand and not to forget apply in CSU. Have not been blogging lately, and I guess it will be as such for the next 4 -5 weeks. Because, even if I do post, it's gonna be all complains and whinning. So, people, keep em' thoughts coming and I will update soon. ( Maybe in December).
=)
Just a little update on what went on over the weekend.....
Friday: Went to Steven's corner for supper when we decided to go to Starbucks Mont' Kiara, since it has WiFi and I really wanted some chocolate milk. Ben, Paul, Sheena and I were there, chit-chatting, Sheena was studying, Paul was surfing, Ben and I were just annoying each other. Mont' Kiara is a pretty nice place to just go have a good time chit-chatting. This lasted till 6.30am the next morning (Saturday) ..(read more). So, yup. Pretty much did not study at all
Saturday:- Had a few hours of sleep-went home- came back for church- had dinner at this restaurant in PJ, cos' its Daphne's last SFX youth mass for the year as she is going back to Sarawak next week. *Gonna miss you dear!!!* - watched desperate housewives - went to sleep
Sunday:- Got up laatteee - went for lunch with Ben , Paul, Mich, Nikki- studied a little- slept- dinner- went to Nikki's place for a game of RISK- got home- studied- sleep
Monday:- Got up knowing I spent my weekends well (ahem) , and currently suffering from tachycardia in anticipation of the Semester 5 End Of Semester!
Talk about a boring post. sigh

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no Mass on Sunday???

11:13 pm  
Blogger pink dolphin said...

We went for mass on Saturday bah...

3:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey IronMan =),
All the best for finals!Have faith and stay strong like the iron steel..hehe. May God grant you the wisdom and strength through all your papers. Take care and God bless!

12:01 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home