Saturday, October 22, 2005

Juniors, Juniors.....

The week that passed was pretty ok, having friends with me in the library where we studied together. CNS- they say it's the hardest system. I would probably say that it's just so much to understand, it's pretty complex, the brain, yeah, like duh! Anyways, now the System Courses are over. I have 6, yes, 6 weeks to the finals, that means choking on 9 systems + foundation into my thalamus for integration and storage. Sigh…. Hope I make the best out of these coming weeks.

This coming Monday will be the cutie little pies (yes, the juniors) first Summative. I see them studying day and night, complaining and whining over how they are gonna fail etc etc etc. Man, they study so much, it seems that they are the ones in SEMESTER 5! But these kids, this cutie little pies, they are just sooooooo adorable! The whole lot of them!
Reasons:
- They are full of enthusiasm
- They are just fun to be with
- Young and vibrant? nah....
- They are funny esp the 3 stooges (Chee liang, Gary, Teck Seng)
I’ve been hanging out with them (juniors) in the library, often have lunch with them, and all they can ever think about is their summative, summative, and summative. It got to a point where I just got sick of saying it’ll be ok, it’ll be fine! Thing is, I know these guys are going to do well, that’s why I don’t bug them about studying too much. However, I am worried about the ones who study so much, they run away from the scope of what they should know and then end up having trouble answering the simple basics during the exam. I’ve seen it happen. I always believed that if your BASICS are strong; it’ll all be fine. At least, here in IMU Phase 1. Then again, I am proud of these guys. I hope their ‘spirit’ and ‘determination’ doesn’t wane off just too soon, as this enthusiasm in studying (if it even is) will be of much help to them in the coming semesters. To all you cute little buddies, ALL THE BEST THIS MONDAY…. Attention to these specific people (in no particular order): Prasad, Chee Liang, Yee Sheong, Gary, Teck Seng, Hui Yin, Deborah, Paul, Ben, Kevin, Priya, Rasyidah, Sebastian, Jason, Joseph, Vincent…

I AM EXPECTING NOTHING LESS THAN AN A ;-)

Cos’ I’m sure you guys will (and the rest that I didn’t mention too!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stooges...? hey I'm not, Dolphin!

11:28 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home