Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Re- Emancipation of Dolphie

The clouds gave way
To the sun
Beaming right down
Onto my face…

Morning glory blossoming
To the sound
Of chirpy finches
Rummaging through the air
To feed the sapling
That yearn their love and care

It’s almost sanctuary
Living in the precious memory
Life’s not a folly
It turns out to be

I’m happy
Back to where I am
Time will pass me by
But the glitter of today
Is enough to shine through
The unpredicted years

---Wonder world, I’m home.

Beautiful aren't they, these finches?

-----------------Zero emotional investments? You bet!!-------------------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vasan... more unwanted attention... congrats...

1:35 am  
Blogger PsYcHo suPerGoDdeSs said...

Zero emotional investments? Then you wouldn't be getting anything in return. I'd wish there's a bank where u can actually keep it in and earn interests ;)

5:13 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home