Friday, September 23, 2005

Musings.....

Yesterday, as I walked out of Food Avenue, to my surprise, I met Bee Lee Ching!!! (a.k.a Leech). I was ecstatic. Thing is, leech is my old old old secondary school friend. Seeing her just reminded me of how fast the years has flown by......Still remember the days when we will be yapping the whole time in school and all the way home under the scorching sun just about everything and anything. And I still remember what a nag your grandma used to be and how you used to complain about your poor old grandma. Ha ha ha. Thing is, you are now a working adult (an accounts manager!! phoo-yoh!!) and I am still this school going giant (lovin' it!). Sigh. Leech, we grew so fast!! The immature days, all the 'im-not-talking -to-you' seasons and the dramas...boy, good ol' days. Anyways, will be looking forward to that dinner, to catch up .....
***********************************************************************************
It occurs to me that the rage over the whole semi finals of the NHSD has not subsided, call me histrionic, but hey, don't blame me, apparently, metrosexuals have an inherent histrionic attitude (but I'm not too happy about that...It's just occasional!). However, some of the lecturers who saw me around claimed that we did pretty well, and I guess, that's good enough for now. I shall officially drop my dissatisfaction now. Thanks , everyone who was there to support.
***********************************************************************************
Futsal girls of Sem 5.... you guys rock!!!!!!
***********************************************************************************
Backstreet boys new dumb ass music video.... does NOT rock!!!!
***********************************************************************************
On a more whinny note, PBL these days are such a drag. I used to be the enthusiastic PBL student before, always looking forward to it, because I always took it as a learning opportunity. Then again, nowadays, everyone is just so bored, sick and tired of it, that even I am starting to feel that way. Sigh.
***********************************************************************************
On a motivational note, i will be starting my NS studying regime today. Let's hope my actions speak louder than words. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home