Monday, June 20, 2005

Why do we fall?

To Learn To Pick Ourselves Up.
It's been a long lasting close-to-depression state of mind and I am pretty much sick of it. There will be a new beginning starting today and I am really hoping that these changes will bring the best out of me, (I could use some), with the finals 25 weeks away and all. I will be doing Physiology for my Selective, something that I did not want to do, but nevermind. Maybe God has his reasons on why I have to do Physiology and not Behavioural Sciences.
Being back home and having everyone nag at my ears claiming that I have changed a lot was not much of a help, but I guess it will, indirectly.
This post is just a personal reminder to me that I need a change, and it's gonna be for the best.
By the way to all the Group E KKB Hospital visit people: Thank you so much for such a fun time there!!
**look out for news on the KKB experience in up coming posts**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home