Friday, June 10, 2005

Read the Fine Print (provided it doesn't kill you first)

Okay.. so I noticed everyone else's font size here is smaller than mine. As I was saying in a previous comment, I am hard of seeing. Fine print, that is. This is what you guys' fonts look like to me:

Now these are some mean ass fonts! And when I say 'mean ass', i MEAN mean ass ™ ;p

Somehow, that trademark phrase doesn't seem half as hilarious anymore now that we're back in KL...it took KKB by storm though, haha!! (self-praise is no praise, yvonne...)

Speaking of ironic statements that Vas mentioned below, I doubt I'll ever forget the one regarding Dr. YCL. I wonder how he sleeps at night... Also, Vas, you forgot to mention this ironic/slow/disengaged brain/insert synonym here statement:

The title of the slide was: "K-sparing diuretics and its USES". USES as in 'uses'. SOMEONE (*cough cough*)then asked me "What is U-S-E-S?????"
Haha I wished I had replied: Ultra Slowness/Extreme Slowness, whichever tickles your fancy! Who's slow NOW?? ☺

But I have yet to see anybody top this:

Pharmacy Nurse: Do you know what's clindamycin?
Guess Who: Yes, it's penicillin.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home