Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Interesting Moments

So anyway, I'm having my GP posting all this week. I'm doing it at HeartScan, Bangsar.

And I gotta say, diagnostics technology here is pretty interesting. I've only been around for 2 days and I've already seen quite a lot. I found the colonoscopies to be most interesting though. Am I hooked or what? Wait til you smell the solution to wash the scope ;p...I thought it had a hint of vanilla about it...The other nurses found it weird that I should actually like it haha! See? I'm one in a million man!!!

Meanwhile...check out this lunch bill below:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And that was the total for just ONE person...WTH! And it wasn't even as if I had a huge serving or anything. But the cake was really nice though...I'm wondering if I should go back for more of it...and then whine about it here ;p

2 Comments:

Blogger pink dolphin said...

yes, take note, DUMMY that you should always check the price first..!! Maybe you dont have good eyes to see, shall I suggest you go for an eye surgery??? ***
hey, when for Chillis?

3:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me return the good deed by suggesting lobotomy for u!
chili's eh?u have my word we'll get it done by 17 june..by hook or by crook!

12:56 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home