Thursday, June 02, 2005

Lazy Days....

The day was just so sluggish...Sigh. Eversince I came back from the AUDC all I have been doing is complaining that I'm tired, tired, tired and all I did was sleep, sleep and sleep. It's appalling the amount of hours I spent sleeping...what a waste of time!!! I read somewhere that neurons die every hour, shouldn't I be awake using them instead of sleeping? This whole week I have just been reading blogs, sleeping,reading blogs and e-mailing my relatives back at Seattle. **Gosh, I miss you guys!!**
Like I said, I was reading blogs ( and Phillipino debaters' blogs, to be exact,) & I realised that these people read a lot!! Most of them are doing 'Political Sciences' and I guess that is where they get all their debate knowledge. Impressive. I have also been reading the IMU debaters blogs, and Elena, thanks so much for insulting me. Appreciate it.....(mode: sarcastic)
I wonder how the days are going to be...I hope it's not going to be as dead. I'm going to watch Madagascar tomorrow, looking forward to that, plus, I have not met up with my CSS (Catholic Student Society) friends for quite some time. Looks like I have not met up with a lot of people...Jane, Sheena, my aunties..What have I been doing????
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh, since I'm at it, I thought I'll share a little bit about Hari Gawai. Being in west Malaysia, I guess its rare that you get invited for a Gawai dinner. I went over to Sarah's place the other day for Gawai dinner, and boy was the food good. Most of the delicacies were brought over from Sarawak (the homeland), & I thought it was pretty good. I didn't bother asking what they were, but I know the 'rojak sotong' was excellent, the prawn was good, and the Lemang was the best! No, wait, everything was good!! The Lemang was especially nice, I was told that it was made back at Sarawak...hmmm....thanks Sarah!! And of course, (I have to mention this) some of Sarah's relatives were there and I was the only one there who was Sarah's friend. So, you could have guess what they thought. Even her cousins thought so. Adrian and Jasmine, it was great talking to you guys, keep in touch!
It's 3.30pm right now, I still have almost half a day left. Gonna go jogging later and hopefully do some studying later on. This is such a boring post. I pity those who have read it.
"Lazy days
Don't let them get you down
Wear your smile
I don't want to see you frown
Don't let them get you down
In can happen in any season
We don't need any reason
To sit around and wait
The world could change in a second,
So I find the sunshine beckons me,
To open up the gate and dream
And dream"
-Lazy Days, Robbie Williams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home