Thursday, June 09, 2005

The Irony of Statements Made

When I sit and think about people, sometimes it’s a wonder how people can come up with hilarious phrases. I thought of a few and I figured I’ll quote them here for all to read, several may be personal jokes that only few understands, but never mind. At least when I read it someday I know that somebody actually said this.

“Don’t underestimate my ass bitch, cos’ I’ll fart you to oblivion” – Rahman, on pissing him off

“I thought we were shopping??” – Yvonne on people who catwalk when they were suppose to be SHOPPING

“Point sir!” – Hai Liang, in his dreams

“Chaos can move the people to advocate better change in the society” – Debater, UST

“I can feel the isthmus of the thyroid, both lobes are palpable and soft in texture” – DrYCL a.k.a ‘wonder boy’ on a patient who has had a THYROIDECTOMY.

“Genocide is not a problem”- debaterX

“I can’t come cos’ I have a sore throat” – Sarah, SHOUTING across the hall on being prompted to go for a movie.

“I’m late because I was ironing my coat”- Ken, on being question the reason of him being late for CSU (Clinical Skills Unit)

“I drink like a Camel…. (Minutes later after 1L of H2O)…I feel like puking”- Mr. V

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sure we've had a lot more memorable lines than that rite? LOL!!

5:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home