Thursday, May 19, 2005

Bad Week

WARNING: THIS IS A BITCHY POST.

It's 1.30pm & I'm waiting for the lady at AAD to return from her ever infinite lunch break just so I can change my damn selective. IMU sucks. Big Time. The whole week was filled with moronic idiots giving me a bad time and just fucking annoying me. Renal does not seem to be going so well since, they just decided,hell, I'll give you a hard test so you'll learn your lesson shit. Well, I dont think it'll work. Giving us a pseudo 3 weeks to compress renal into our grey matter is a bad idea. Wait till I meet the Dean after Renal.
CSU has been awfully damaging with fucking kiasu-s never giving anybody else a chance to bloody learn since they are all smart and all. Damn it. And PBL was a just another sad case since the bloody Dr just sat there ignoring the fact that whatever we presented could be wrong. He is so gonna get it when I speak to the dean, again. Fuck you CL Yung! What the Fuck???!!!!!!!! BURN IN HELL!!! i'm sorry, i mean go back to hell-lah!!!WTF????
And some infuriating assholes(read:bastards) just never grow up and still behave like they are in secondary school, well, guess what I dont fucking care. To make things worst, that idiot's gonna be the group leader when we go to the hospital.Shit. Then I had this 'friend' who just decided he'll patch things up by just ignoring the fact that he was a complete jerk when he had a girlfriend and envy was all that lingered around him. Well, guess what, I dont fucking care how you feel. You deserve to be treated the way you were treated yesterday. This is very unlike me but i guess it's just the long bad week.............*sob*
I'm gonna end here and just hope that tomorrow will come soon because I just can't take it. Gosh, I'm so mad!
**Keena, if you are reading this, excuse me** =(

2 Comments:

Blogger bomber said...

wow...someone is learning to use all the dirty words eh? Congrats!!

hey, everyone experiences this once in a while.just that some suffer more

4:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heehee..awfully nice of you yo acknowlegde me at the end.

trust me i'mgetting severely guilty ad better at using those rants too. will email u before i leave this sun!

9:47 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home