Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I Hate Chairs

I hate chairs. Nevermind the fact that I was having a pretty good day which was then spoilt by the dumb chair I was about to sit on. Now, why do I hate chairs....

1. Yesterday, thanks to a very brilliant person, I fell right down on my butt because this smart-ass thought it will be a good idea to pull the CHAIR away just when I wanted to sit.

embarrassment scale: 8/10,( well, there were 10 other people in the room).

2. During lunch today, just when I was about to sit, my LEG just decided to sabotage me when it kicked my CHAIR away. What happened to me? GO FIGURE.

embarrassment scale: 9.5/10 ( Well, duh, it was at the roof top!!!)

3. Last week in KKB, when a bee was chasing me from my room, I ran to the hall, had the CHAIR block my way and I fell flat on the floor. Eugene, Prashanth, Yuhana, Kenneth were there.

embarrassment scale: 5/10. (Since it was just them.)

I take it that I have learned my lesson. Pull the chair away when brilliant people suddenly decide to have a sit. If you fall during lunch, ask the people; " What are you looking at?!"

Moronic post? I agree.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, what i wouldn't give to see incident #2...;p

8:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.. poor GB

12:08 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home