Sunday, January 23, 2011

How did I come to this?

For years and years, and you would think that you can progress, and grow..

Why have I not?

Why does my soul still feel empty? Why is my mind in a clutter? I see no clarity.

Things used to be different. I was the strong one, who could bear it all..or, was it just what I thought?

It feels different. Something is missing. Something doesn't seem right.

I don't belong here. I'm supposed to be elsewhere. Maybe doing the same thing, but elsewhere.

xxxx

How do you spend so much time with someone and then just break away

Time and again, it has been repeating. Just how much can I take? Will I one day be bitter and cold? Or, will there even be a 'one day' as time is passing and age is catching up.

I say I'm well beyond my age, but i guess I am wrong. Cause if I were, I'd deal with all of these better. I'd be smarter, I'd be stronger.

One cannot cry everyday. One can't tear at the second the thought of loneliness sets in. It's not normal, is it?

You try to wake up with a reason but by mid-day, you've forgotten the very reason and all you seem to want to do is run.

But I have ran. That didn't help.

xxxx

I'm sorry you had to meet a person like me, I'm sorry if I have caused you any pain.

Just so you know, I feel no better.

So long you are happy.

xxxx

I beg, I kneel and I pray.

i hope YOU are listening

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It Gets Better", Is time to move on.
I can do it, I am sure u can too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfQJ_V9K3EM

2:41 pm  
Blogger pink dolphin said...

Who are you?

9:35 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home