Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Annoyed.

I have a very high threshold for people who annoy and irritate me. Now, I'm not a person who easily gets mad at people, neither am I the type who tells people off or get angry unnecessarily.

BUT now I am.Just a few seconds ago , I was not. So here.

When the IMU Art Competition came about, there were CLEAR rules and regulations stated in the form that all you participants filled up before submitting your pieces. It would have been good to have read them clearly before you signed to have agree with all that has been stated.So:

1) When you send the picture at wrong sizes, that's NOT my fault. it's yours, because you couldn't freaking read!

2) When you lose or get a consolation, that's not because the JUDGES were bad, that was because there were better paintings than yours! Don't be such a freaking sore loser.

Even after being stated that IMU has the right to KEEP all submission, some people fail to understand. NOW THIS IS WHERE I GET PISSED.

3)IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE ADMINISTRATION, COME TO ME AND SPEAK TO ME! DON'T GO AROUND BITCHING. THAT WOULD NOT SOLVE ANYTHING!

I have clearly said WRITE a freaking letter if you want your pieces back. now, that is a simple rule!

Nevermind the fact that the organizing committee is spending huge amounts to have all the winning submissions framed and posted around IMU.

To those of you IN the committee who have a problem with me, be professional.

It's a shame, I am in a medical school where my peers should have the ability to behave and act professionally. Guess I was wrong. What's worst? Some of them are from Semester 5!

To all you people: I had enough of your rubbish. Have a problem? Face me. Don't be a freaking annoying brat! ********!

And1/2 of what is written here does not do justice to how angry i actually am right now!!

1 Comments:

Blogger YeePei said...

*big huge hug*

6:14 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home