Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Wednesday, 9.04pm

Ugh.....I'm close to dead!!! I have one more day to the deadline of my physiology report and I have yet to start!!! Anyway, I don't really know what I am going to write about. I just sometimes wonder why people never get what they want. She hardly falls in love, and one day she realizes that HE could be the one, and what happens? He has priorities...Oh well...
On another note, I find my literature review quite interesting, ( if only I started earlier!!!), it's about dreams and how it relates to memory, I'll probably post some interesting ideas up once I'm done.
I just met a girl today who has never cooked rice before, and made yesterday her first time. Read more.
I am surprised that people talk behind my back ALL THE TIME. Yesterday Adeline (my beloved friend) told me that they(debaters, I presume) categorized me as Metrosexual. They included Jody into that. Well, I don't mind.
I've posted my NST Word Search contest...I would like to thank Gongster (again), Sarah, for your efforts in helping me with the slogan,
Ken Zomy, Jo En and Jenny, for painstakingly aiding me in looking for the words and taking my insults on youguys as compliments ( Well, I am the king, after all...) during our mamak sessions at Stevens.....
Let's hope we get a ride in the BMW....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

for not crediting me, you can forget ever asking me for answers again

11:23 am  
Blogger pink dolphin said...

I said I was Sorry!!!!=(

11:43 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home