Saturday, July 16, 2005

My Friend , Yvonne the Bygone

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In my previous posts, I thanked a number of my friends who actually helped me in my recent hype in entering word search contests....And my royal friend, La Pony de Yvonne, was always there to help me..... But why did I not acknowledge her once I was done? Simply because:
1) I had to FORCE the others to actually help me
2) I turned beautiful , fun, mamak sessions into a totally pointless boring jaunt
3) I made them sit with me and complete the word search, and at the same time insulted them for being slow pokes.
Now, don't you think they deserve a thank you note? That doesn't mean that I do not appreciate your kind help Yvonne, So, here is to "My Little Pony"....
THANK YOU! YOU'RE THE BEST! LOVE YA! MUACKS!*
*INTERNAL JOKE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home